When to bet on Arsenal v Crystal Palace
Arsenal to win to nil
2pts 20-23 Coral, Ladbrokes
Arsenal v Crystal Palace odds
Crystal Palace 14-1
Odds correct at time of publish
- Paddy Power are giving away free bets to new and existing customers and all you need is an account. Sign up here
- Sky Bet are offering new customers multiple free bets when they sign up. Click here for free bets, money-back specials and BuildABet free bets
- Betfair have lots of offers and money back offers. Sign up for a new account here
- To get free bets from Ladbrokes today, simply sign up to a new account here
- Don’t have a Coral account? They have an offer for new customers here
- New William Hill customers can claim free bets and benefit from their daily offers including Scratch Of The Day by clicking here
Arsenal v Crystal Palace team news
Takehiro Tomiyasu (knee) and William Saliba (back) are both struggling.
Will Hughes and James McArthur could return from illness while youngster Joe Whitworth could continue in goal.
Arsenal v Crystal Palace predictions
Patrick Vieira’s return to Arsenal has been cancelled and his former team Crystal Palace will be desperate to get something at the Emirates now they have been dragged into the Premier League relegation battle.
Palace are winless in 2023 and head to the Emirates to face an Arsenal team looking to bounce back from their Europa league exit to Sporting on Thursday, knowing that victory will take them eight points clear at the top of the table.
That’s a pretty big carrot and Mikel Arteta’s side will also be mindful that they took their eye off the ball in the early exchanges when they were at home to Bournemouth recently, conceding two goals before needing a Reiss Nelson injury-time winner to bail them out.
Palace had failed to muster a shot on target in three matches before their 1-0 loss at Brighton on Wednesday, but Arsenal will be keen to improve a record of just three clean sheets in their last 18 home league outings and, with little time to readjust following Vieira’s sacking on Friday, it may be unrealistic to expect the Eagles to finally find their shooting boots.
Crystal Palace have failed to score in their last four Premier League matches
Arsenal (4-3-3): Ramsdale; White, Holding, Gabriel, Tierney; Odegaard, Partey, Xhaka; Saka, Jesus, Martinelli
Crystal Palace (4-3-3): Whitworth; Clyne, Andersen, Guehi, Mitchell; Hughes, Doucoure, Schlupp; Olise, Edouard, Zaha.
Penalty taker Bukayo Saka
Assist ace Bukayo Saka
Set-piece aerial threat Gabriel
Card magnet Ben White
Penalty taker Wilfried Zaha
Assist ace Michael Olise
Set-piece aerial threat Marc Guehi
Card magnet Joachim Andersen
Follow us on Twitter @racingpostsport