Arsenal will be looking to bounce back from their midweek European exit, as they host Crystal Palace at the Emirates this afternoon. Check out our Arsenal vs Crystal Palace bet builder tips below.
How To Claim £30 In Bet Credits For Arsenal vs Crystal Palace
£30 in free bets courtesy of BetStorm is available for new customers – just see below as to how you can claim.
- Become a member BetStorm by creating an account
- Deposit and stake up to £10 on any sport at odds of 1/2 or greater.
- You will be credited £30 to use on any Premier League selection.
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Bet Builder Tips, Cheat Sheet And Key Stats
Who Will Win The Match?
- Arsenal will be looking to bounce back from their midweek Europa League exit
- Arsenal won the reverse fixture 2-0
- Arsenal have won their last five league matches
- Crystal Palace are without a win in 2023
– Arsenal @ 1/4 with Bet Storm
Total Match Goals
- Five of Arsenal’s last six league matches have gone OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Arsenal are the second highest scoring team in the league (62)
- Arsenal have scored 12 goals in their last five matches
- Crystal Palace are the lowest scoring team in the Premier League (21)
– Over 2.5 goals @ 4/6 with Bet Storm
- Bukayo Saka has 13 goals this season
- Gabriel Martinelli has 12 goals this season
- Gabriel Jesus started against Sporting in midweek
- Wilfried Zaha has 6 goals this season
- Odsonne Edouard has 5 goals this season
– Saka to score anytime @ 7/4 with Bet Storm
– Martinelli to score anytime @ 7/4 with Bet Storm
– Jesus to score anytime @ 11/10 with Bet Storm
- Xhaka has 8 yellow cards this season
- Bukayo Saka has 6 yellow cards this season
- Cheick Doucoure has 9 yellow cards this season
- Marc Guehi has 7 yellow cards this season
– Saka to be booked @ 11/2 with Bet Storm
– Doucoure to be booked @ 7/4 with Bet Storm