The Sacramento Kings (43-28) will look to De’Aaron Fox (25.5 points per game, 13th in NBA) when they attempt to beat Jayson Tatum (30.0, sixth) and the Boston Celtics (49-23) on Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at Golden 1 Center. It tips at 10:00 PM ET on NBA TV, NBCS-CA, and NBCS-BOS.
The Celtics head into their matchup against the Kings as a 4.5-point favorite. The matchup features an over/under of 238.5.
Celtics vs. Kings Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Boston -4.5
- Total: 238.5
- Moneyline: Boston -192, Sacramento +161
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Celtics at Kings odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Kings (+ 4.5)
- Pick OU:
- Prediction: –
Kings 118 – Celtics 117
- Boston has come away with 47 wins in the 67 contests it has been listed as the favorite in this season.
- This year, Boston has won 32 of 47 games when listed as at least -192 or better on the moneyline.
- Boston has an implied victory probability of 65.8% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Sacramento has put together a 12-14 record in games it was the underdog on the moneyline (winning 46.2% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +161 or longer, Sacramento has gone 1-5 (16.7%).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives Sacramento a 38.3% chance to win.
- The 117.6 points per game the Celtics score are only 0.7 fewer points than the Kings allow (118.3).
- Boston is 24-9-2 against the spread and 32-3 overall when scoring more than 118.3 points.
- Sacramento is 29-8 against the spread and 27-10 overall when allowing fewer than 117.6 points.
- The Kings average 8.7 more points per game (121.0) than the Celtics allow (112.3).
- Sacramento is 35-16-1 against the spread and 40-12 overall when it scores more than 112.3 points.
- Boston has an ATS record of 32-24-3 and a 43-16 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 121.0 points.
- The Celtics are the league’s fourth-ranked scoring team (117.6 PPG), while the Kings allow the rank 27th in points per game (118.3) in NBA play.
- The highest-scoring NBA team (121.0 PPG) is Sacramento, while the Boston squad ranks seventh in the league defensively (112.3 PPG).
- The Celtics have put up a total of 386 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.3 per game), and the Kings have out-scored opponents by 194 points on the season (2.7 more per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Boston has an average implied point total of 117.3 this season, which is 4.7 points lower than its implied total in Tuesday’s game (122).
- So far this season, Boston has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (122) 31 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for Sacramento (120.5) is 3.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (117).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Celtics vs. Kings
- Game Day: Tuesday, March 21, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, NBCS-CA, and NBCS-BOS
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
- TV Channel: NBA TV
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).