The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (23-13) will look to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Charlotte 49ers (21-14) at 5:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 22, 2023. The 49ers have also won three games in a row. In this preview, we analyze the Eastern Kentucky vs. Charlotte odds and lines around this game.
The Colonels and the 49ers meet with no line currently set for the game.
Eastern Kentucky has gone 19-11-0 against the spread, while Charlotte’s ATS record this season is 19-13-0. A total of 11 out of the Colonels’ games this season have gone over the point total, and 14 of the 49ers’ games have gone over. In the past 10 games, Eastern Kentucky has a 7-3 record against the spread while going 6-4 overall. Charlotte has gone 6-4 against the spread and 5-5 overall in its last 10 matches.
Get ready for this matchup with everything you need to know ahead of Wednesday’s college hoops action.
How to watch Eastern Kentucky vs. Charlotte
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 22, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
Find out how to watch for free with fuboTV.
Let’s Make This Interesting – Place your legal sports bets online in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, a trusted, global sports-betting leader. Iowa, get ready, Tipico is coming to your state soon! New customer offer: Deposit $10 or more, get $100 in instant bet credits! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Eastern Kentucky vs. Charlotte prediction
Eastern Kentucky 70, Charlotte 68
Against the spread
- Eastern Kentucky has compiled a 19-11-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Charlotte is 19-13-0 ATS this year.
- The Colonels score 78.9 points per game, 16.5 more points than the 62.4 the 49ers allow.
- Eastern Kentucky is 12-8 against the spread and 16-7 overall when scoring more than 62.4 points.
- Charlotte has an 18-11 record against the spread and a 17-12 record overall when giving up fewer than 78.9 points.
- The 49ers score an average of 66.8 points per game, 6.8 fewer points than the 73.6 the Colonels allow.
- When it scores more than 73.6 points, Charlotte is 7-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Eastern Kentucky has an ATS record of 9-1 and a 9-2 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 66.8 points.
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Players to watch
- Devontae Blanton averages 17.4 points and 2.8 assists per game — both team highs. He is also averaging 6.2 rebounds, shooting 46.0% from the field and 37.4% from downtown with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Isaiah Cozart leads his squad in rebounds per contest (7.6), and also puts up 9.9 points and 0.4 assists. At the other end, he averages 0.5 steals and 2.6 blocked shots (seventh in college basketball).
- Michael Moreno is averaging 11.1 points, 1.9 assists and 6.5 rebounds per contest.
- Aly Khalifa leads the 49ers in rebounding (6.4 per game) and assists (2.7), and posts 11.5 points. He also puts up 0.7 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Brice Williams is putting up team highs in points (14.0 per game) and assists (1.1). And he is delivering 5.3 rebounds, making 48.1% of his shots from the field and 40.1% from 3-point range, with 1.6 triples per contest.
- Lu’Cye Patterson is the 49ers’ top assist man (2.7 per game), and he contributes 10.1 points and 3.3 rebounds.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).