The UCF Knights (3-1) hope to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the Charlotte 49ers (3-1) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET. In this preview, we investigate the UCF vs. Charlotte odds and lines for this game.
The Knights, who are favored by 3.5 points, are set to take on the 49ers. The matchup’s point total is set at 128.
UCF compiled a 17-15-2 record against the spread last season. Charlotte compiled a 22-14-0 ATS record last year.
To prepare for this college basketball showdown, here is what you need to get ready for Monday’s action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Charlotte at UCF odds, spread and lines
- Spread: UCF -3.5
- Total: 128
- Moneyline: UCF -169, Charlotte +140
UCF vs. Charlotte prediction
Charlotte 69, UCF 62
- UCF was favored on the moneyline 19 total times last season. It went 13-6 in those games.
- The Knights had a 12-5 record last year (winning 70.6% of their games) when they played as a moneyline favorite of -169 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives UCF a 62.8% chance to win.
- Last season, Charlotte was the underdog 13 times and won six, or 46.2%, of those games.
- The 49ers entered eight games last season as an underdog by +140 or more and were 3-5 in those contests.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Charlotte has a 41.7% chance to win.
Against the spread
- UCF won 17 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 17 times.
- Charlotte went 22-14-0 ATS last season.
- Last year, the Knights recorded 71.5 points per game, 8.9 more points than the 62.6 the 49ers gave up.
- When UCF scored more than 62.6 points last season, it went 13-12-1 against the spread and 14-12 overall.
- When Charlotte gave up fewer than 71.5 points last season, it went 17-10 against the spread and 17-10 overall.
- The 49ers’ 66.9 points per game last year were only 1.4 more points than the 65.5 the Knights gave up.
- Charlotte put together a 16-3 ATS record and a 15-4 overall record last season in games it scored more than 65.5 points.
- UCF had an ATS record of 11-3-2 and a 14-3 record overall last season when its opponents scored fewer than 66.9 points.
- The Knights totaled 204 more points than their opponents last season (6.0 per game on average), and the 49ers scored 157 more points than their opponents (4.3 per game).
- The Knights’ average implied point total last season was 5.5 more points than their implied total in Monday’s game (71.5 implied points on average compared to 66 implied points in this game).
- Last year, UCF put up more than 66 points 24 times.
- The 67.8-point average implied total last season for the 49ers is 5.8 more points than the team’s 62-point implied total in this matchup.
- Charlotte recorded more than 62 points in two games a season ago.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Sportsbook Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.