The Brooklyn Nets (39-33) will be attempting to halt a four-game losing streak when hosting the Cleveland Cavaliers (46-28) on Thursday, March 23, 2023 at Barclays Center. It airs at 7:30 PM ET on YES and BSOH.
The Cavaliers enter their game as a 4-point favorite against the Nets. The matchup’s over/under is set at 219.
Cavaliers vs. Nets Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Cleveland -4
- Total: 219
- Moneyline: Cleveland -170, Brooklyn +144
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Cavaliers at Nets odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Nets (+ 4)
- Pick OU:
Cavaliers 112 – Nets 111
- Cleveland has been victorious in 43, or 74.1%, of the 58 contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Cleveland has won 31 of 39 games when listed as at least -170 or better on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Cleveland has a 63% chance of pulling out a win.
- Brooklyn is 12-21 in games it was listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 36.4% of those games).
- Brooklyn has a record of 6-9 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +144 or longer (40%).
- Brooklyn has an implied moneyline win probability of 41% in this game.
- The 112.2 points per game the Cavaliers record are only 0.7 fewer points than the Nets give up (112.9).
- Cleveland has a 32-13 record against the spread and a 34-11 record overall when scoring more than 112.9 points.
- Brooklyn is 23-13 against the spread and 26-10 overall when giving up fewer than 112.2 points.
- The Nets’ 113.3 points per game are 6.7 more points than the 106.6 the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn is 35-18 against the spread and 36-17 overall when it scores more than 106.6 points.
- Cleveland has an ATS record of 35-17-1 and a 42-11 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 113.3 points.
- The Cavaliers are at the 24th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (112.2 PPG), while the Nets allow the 13th-fewest points per game (112.9) in the league.
- Brooklyn’s squad is currently the 18th-ranked scoring team in the NBA (113.3 PPG), while Cleveland’s team is best in points allowed per game (106.6).
- The Cavaliers have totaled 411 more points than their opponents this season (5.6 per game on average), and the Nets have scored 31 more points than their opponents (0.4 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Cleveland’s average implied point total this season is 0.5 more points than its implied total in Thursday’s game (112.5 implied points on average compared to 112 implied points in this game).
- This season, Cleveland has totaled more than 112 points in a game 48 times.
- The 116.0-point average implied total on the season for Brooklyn is 8.0 more points than the team’s 108-point implied total in this matchup.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Cavaliers vs. Nets
- Game Day: Thursday, March 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES and BSOH
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).