The Drake Bulldogs (3-0) aim to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (3-1) at 1:30 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023 at John Gray Gymnasium. The matchup airs on FloHoops. In this preview, we take a look at the Drake vs. SFA odds and lines ahead of this game.
The Bulldogs are a 4.5-point favorite against the ‘Jacks when the Bulldogs and the ‘Jacks meet. The matchup features a point total of 146.5.
Drake compiled a 16-17-1 record against the spread last season. SFA compiled a 16-12-1 ATS record last season.
Before this college basketball matchup, here is everything you need to get ready for Monday’s action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Drake at SFA odds, spread and lines
- Spread: Drake -4.5
- Total: 146.5
- Moneyline: Drake -171, SFA +144
Drake vs. SFA prediction
Drake 78, SFA 77
- Drake won 25 of the 29 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (86.2%).
- When they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -171 or shorter, the Bulldogs had a 22-1 record (winning 95.7% of their games).
- Drake has an implied moneyline win probability of 63.1% in this matchup.
- SFA won four, or 33.3%, of the 12 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The ‘Jacks had a record of 2-6 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +144 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by SFA, based on the moneyline, is 41.0%.
Against the spread
- Drake won 16 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 18 times.
- SFA put together a 16-12-1 ATS record last season.
- Last year, the 74.8 points per game the Bulldogs scored were just 4.8 more points than the ‘Jacks allowed (70.0).
- When Drake put up more than 70.0 points last season, it went 11-9 against the spread and 19-2 overall.
- SFA had a 12-6 record against the spread and a 16-6 record overall last season when allowing fewer than 74.8 points.
- The ‘Jacks averaged 11.9 more points per game last year (75.8) than the Bulldogs allowed (63.9).
- SFA put together a 16-5-1 ATS record and a 19-7 overall record last season in games it scored more than 63.9 points.
- Drake went 12-12-1 against the spread and 22-5 overall last season when it allowed fewer than 75.8 points.
- The Bulldogs totaled a total of 381 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 10.9 per game), and the ‘Jacks out-scored opponents by 187 points on the season (5.8 more per game).
- The Bulldogs’ average implied point total last season was 2.6 fewer points than their implied total in Monday’s game (73.4 implied points on average compared to 76 implied points in this game).
- Last season, Drake recorded more than 76 points in 18 games.
- The average implied point total last season for the ‘Jacks (73.9) is 2.9 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (71).
- SFA scored more than 71 points two times a season ago.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Sportsbook Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.