The Atlanta Dream (19-21) are keeping their eye on two players on the injury report as they prepare for Game 2 of the opening round of the NBA playoffs against the Dallas Wings (22-18) at College Park Center on Tuesday, September 19 at 9:00 PM ET.
The teams meet again after the Wings beat the Dream 94-82 Friday.
Rep your team with officially licensed Dream gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Atlanta Dream Injury Report Today
Dallas Wings Injury Report Today
|Lou Lopez Senechal||Out||Knee||–||–||–|
Dream vs. Wings Game Info
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Arena: College Park Center
Use our link to sign up for a free trial of Fubo, and start watching live sports without cable today!
Dream Player Leaders
- Cheyenne Parker paces the Dream in rebounding (6.7 per game), and posts 15.0 points and 1.8 assists. She also delivers 1.1 steals and 1.5 blocked shots (fifth in the WNBA).
- Allisha Gray gives the Dream 17.1 points, 4.9 rebounds and 3.1 assists per contest. She also posts 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Monique Billings is averaging a team-high 8.0 rebounds per game. And she is producing 4.0 points and 0.0 assists, making 25.0% of her shots from the field.
- Billings is averaging 4.8 points, 5.0 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, making 40.7% of her shots from the field.
Dream vs. Wings Betting Info
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Wings or Dream with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.