Picture by Getty Images.
Eagles vs. Chiefs Odds
Monday, Nov. 20
8:15 p.m. ET
ESPN | ABC
-110o / -110u
-110o / -110u
The most popular prop bets for Monday Night Football between the Eagles and Chiefs are according to data from BetMGM.
The most popular prop bets target Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce, Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts and Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes.
Do keep top of mind that tailing public action is a recipe for disaster in the long run — but there may be empirical analysis to glean from what retail bettors like the most in order to fade them or predict line movement.
Eagles vs. Chiefs Most Popular Prop Bets
- Travis Kelce to score a touchdown at anytime (-115)
- Travis Kelce to score the first touchdown (+550)
- Jalen Hurts to record 9 or more rushing attempts (-130)
- Patrick Mahomes to attempt 5 or more rushing attempts (-105)
- Patrick Mahomes to record 283 or fewer passing yards (-120)
Odds and data are courtesy of BetMGM.
For what it’s worth, you can fade the public on all five of these props — although, generally, we wouldn’t recommend fading Kelce in the first TD based on an inflated hold percentage. Below are the best market prices.
- Travis Kelce to not score (-105 at ESPN BET)
- Travis Kelce not to be the first TD scorer (-1000 at ESPN BET)
- Jalen Hurts to go under 8.5 rushing attempts (+130 at DraftKings)
- Patrick Mahomes to go under 4.5 rushing attempts (-125 at BetMGM)
- Patrick Mahomes to record over 274.5 passing yards (-148 at BetRivers)