The Indiana State Sycamores (23-12) face the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (21-13) on Monday, March 20, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on FloSports. In this preview, we dig into the Indiana State vs. Eastern Kentucky odds and lines ahead of this matchup.
No line has been set yet for the Sycamores vs. Colonels game.
Indiana State has compiled a 22-11-0 record against the spread this season, while Eastern Kentucky is 19-11-0. The Sycamores have gone over the point total in 16 games, while Colonels games have gone over 11 times. Indiana State has a 9-1 record against the spread while going 7-3 overall in the past 10 contests. Eastern Kentucky has gone 7-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 contests.
Here is everything you need to prepare for Monday’s college hoops action.
Let’s Make This Interesting – Place your legal sports bets online in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, a trusted, global sports-betting leader. Iowa, get ready, Tipico is coming to your state soon! New customer offer: Deposit $10 or more, get $100 in instant bet credits! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Indiana State vs. Eastern Kentucky prediction
Eastern Kentucky 76, Indiana State 70
Against the spread
- Indiana State has compiled a 22-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- Eastern Kentucky has covered 19 times in 30 games with a spread this season.
- The Sycamores score 79.1 points per game, 6.9 more points than the 72.2 the Colonels allow.
- Indiana State is 17-5 against the spread and 19-4 overall when scoring more than 72.2 points.
- When Eastern Kentucky allows fewer than 79.1 points, it is 14-7 against the spread and 16-7 overall.
- The Colonels average 8.7 more points per game (77.8) than the Sycamores allow (69.1).
- Eastern Kentucky is 11-4 against the spread and 13-5 overall when it scores more than 69.1 points.
- Indiana State is 18-6 against the spread and 19-6 overall when it allows fewer than 77.8 points.
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Players to watch
- Courvoisier McCauley is tops on the Sycamores with 15.9 points per game and 5.8 rebounds, while also averaging 1.0 assists.
- Cameron Henry posts a team-high 3.8 assists per contest. He is also averaging 10.9 points and 4.8 rebounds, shooting 51.4% from the floor.
- Cooper Neese averages 11.5 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, shooting 48.8% from the field and 38.8% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game.
- Devontae Blanton tops the Colonels in scoring (16.7 points per game), and produces 6.3 rebounds and 2.9 assists. He also delivers 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- The Colonels receive 11.5 points, 6.6 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game from Michael Moreno.
- Isaiah Cozart is No. 1 on the Colonels in rebounding (7.4 per game), and puts up 9.3 points and 0.3 assists. He also delivers 0.4 steals and 2.5 blocked shots (ninth in college basketball).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).