In the Miami Open presented by Itau Round of 64 on Friday, No. 25-ranked Alejandro Davidovich Fokina faces No. 45 Brandon Nakashima.
Davidovich Fokina has -135 odds to earn a spot in the round of 32 over Nakashima (+115).
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Wednesday at 10:37 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Alejandro Davidovich Fokina vs. Brandon Nakashima: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Miami Open presented by Itau
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Friday, March 24
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Davidovich Fokina vs. Nakashima Matchup Performance & Stats
- Davidovich Fokina has a match record of 13-15 on hard courts over the last 12 months.
- Davidovich Fokina has won 25.0% of his return games on hard courts over the past year, and 74.2% of his service games.
- Davidovich Fokina has converted 85 of 202 break points on hard courts (42.1%) over the past year and is 141st in break points won.
- In his most recent tournament (the BNP Paribas Open), Davidovich Fokina made a run before losing to Daniil Medvedev in the quarterfinals 3-6, 5-7 on March 15.
- Nakashima has posted a 23-14 record on hard courts over the past year, clinching two tournament wins.
- Nakashima has an 84.1% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 20.4% winning percentage in return games.
- Nakashima’s 73 break points won on 198 total break points on hard courts this year (36.9% win percentage) ranks 148th.
- In the round of 64 of his last tournament (the BNP Paribas Open) on March 10, Nakashima was eliminated by No. 6-ranked Medvedev 4-6, 3-6.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.