Facundo Bagnis (No. 100) will face Carlos Alcaraz (No. 1) in the Round of 64 of the Miami Open presented by Itau on Friday, March 24.
Alcaraz is the favorite (-9000) against Bagnis (+1800) in this Round of 64 match.
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 2:36 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Facundo Bagnis: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Miami Open presented by Itau
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Friday, March 24
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Alcaraz vs. Bagnis Matchup Performance & Stats
- Alcaraz has won three tournaments on hard courts over the past year, with a record of 26-5 on that surface.
- Alcaraz has won 84.6% of his service games on hard courts and 30.5% of his return games over the past 12 months.
- Alcaraz has converted 112 of 278 break points on hard courts (40.3%) over the past 12 months and is 126th in break points won.
- Alcaraz won his previous tournament (the BNP Paribas Open), defeating No. 6-ranked Daniil Medvedev in the final 6-3, 6-2 on March 19.
- Bagnis has posted a 5-5 record in five tournaments on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- While playing on hard surfaces, Bagnis has a 75.0% winning percentage in service games and a 27.0% winning percentage in return games.
- Bagnis has won 45.8% of break points on hard courts (27 out of 59) to rank 210th.
- In the Chile Dove Men+Care Open, Bagnis’ previous tournament, he played No. 91-ranked Marco Cecchinato in the round of 32 on February 28 and lost 2-6, 6-3, 6-7.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.