Sorana Cirstea (No. 74) will meet Caroline Garcia (No. 4) in the Round of 64 of the Miami Open presented by Itau on Friday, March 24.
Garcia is the favorite (-250) to get to the round of 32 compared to the underdog Cirstea (+200).
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Wednesday at 10:38 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Caroline Garcia vs. Sorana Cirstea: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Miami Open presented by Itau
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Friday, March 24
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Garcia vs. Cirstea Matchup Performance & Stats
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Garcia has gone 33-13 and has won a pair of titles.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Garcia has won 83.0% of her service games and 27.5% of her return games.
- Garcia has converted 41.3% of her break-point opportunities on hard courts (131 of 317) over the past year.
- In the the BNP Paribas Open, Garcia’s last tournament, she was defeated 4-6, 6-4, 5-7 by No. 83-ranked Cirstea on March 14 in the round of 16 round.
- Cirstea hasn’t won a title on hard courts over the past 12 months, posting a 10-11 match record on that surface.
- Cirstea has gone 132-for-195 in service games on hard courts (67.7% winning percentage), and 55-for-190 in return games (28.9%).
- Cirstea has won 48.2% of break points on hard courts (54 out of 112) to rank 180th.
- On March 16, Cirstea lost to No. 1-ranked Iga Swiatek, 2-6, 3-6, in the quarterfinal of the BNP Paribas Open, her most recent tournament.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.