In the Round of 128 of the Miami Open presented by Itau on Tuesday, Elise Mertens (ranked No. 39) meets Alycia Parks (No. 56).
Mertens is favored (-320) against Parks (+255) in this Round of 128 match.
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 10:36 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Elise Mertens vs. Alycia Parks: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Miami Open presented by Itau
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, March 21
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Mertens vs. Parks Matchup Performance & Stats
- On hard courts over the past year, Mertens has gone 19-14 and has won one title.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past 12 months, Mertens has won 69.3% of her games on serve and 39.7% on return.
- Mertens has converted 119 of 251 break points on hard courts (47.4%) over the past year and is 123rd in break points won.
- In her previous tournament, the BNP Paribas Open, Mertens lost in the round of 128 to No. 67-ranked Xinyu Wang, 3-6, 1-6 on March 8.
- Parks has put up a 12-10 record on hard courts over the past year, clinching one tournament victory.
- Parks is 146-for-196 in service games on hard courts (74.5%) and 50-for-202 in return games (24.8%).
- Parks’ 43 break points won on 92 total break points on hard courts so far this year (46.7% winning percentage) ranks 201st.
- In the round of 128 of her last tournament (the BNP Paribas Open) on March 8, Parks was beaten by No. 60-ranked Anna Kalinskaya 1-6, 1-6.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.