No. 114-ranked Laura Siegemund will take on No. 29 Paula Badosa in the Miami Open presented by Itau Round of 64 on Thursday, March 23.
Badosa is the favorite (-290) in this match against the underdog Siegemund (+230).
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Wednesday at 2:40 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Laura Siegemund vs. Paula Badosa: Matchup Info
- Tournament: Miami Open presented by Itau
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, March 23
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Siegemund vs. Badosa Matchup Performance & Stats
- In 11 hard-court tournaments over the past year, Siegemund is 10-11 in matches.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Siegemund has won 31.0% of her return games and 62.2% of her service games.
- Siegemund has converted 44 of 110 break points on hard courts (40.0%) over the past year and is 196th in break points won.
- Siegemund was beaten in the round of 128 of her last tournament (the BNP Paribas Open) 6-7, 4-6 by No. 87-ranked Madison Brengle on March 9.
- Badosa has gone 11-13 through 13 tournaments on hard courts over the past year.
- Badosa has 163 wins in 238 service games on hard courts (68.5%), and 78 wins in 244 return games (32.0%).
- Badosa has won 39.0% of break points on hard courts (71 out of 182) which ranks 164th.
- In the BNP Paribas Open, Badosa’s last tournament, she went head to head with No. 10-ranked Elena Rybakina in the round of 32 on March 13 and was beaten 3-6, 5-7.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.