The No. 3-seed Kansas State Wildcats (25-9) head into a Sweet 16 matchup against the No. 7 Michigan State Spartans (21-12) on Thursday at 6:30 PM as the NCAA Tournament continues at Madison Square Garden airing on TBS.
In its previous game, Michigan State were winners on the road over Marquette, 69-60. Its top scorers were Tyson Walker (23 PTS, 47.06 FG%) and Joey Hauser (14 PTS, 10 REB, 37.5 FG%).
Here is what you need to prepare for Thursday’s college hoops action.
Michigan State vs Kansas State Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Michigan State (-1.5)
- Moneyline: Michigan State (-124), Kansas State (+103)
- Total: 138 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Michigan State Betting Info
- Michigan State has covered the spread 17 times over 33 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, Michigan State is 11-9 against the spread.
- Michigan State’s games have gone over the total 16 times out of 34 chances this season.
2022 Michigan State Leaders
- A.J Hoggard: 12.5 PTS, 5.9 AST, 41.3 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (23-for-71)
- Hauser: 14.3 PTS, 7.1 REB, 48.5 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (73-for-158)
- Walker: 14.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.2 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (55-for-135)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Michigan State vs Kansas State Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, March 23, 2023
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: New York City, New York
- Stadium: Madison Square Garden
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.