The No. 7 seed Michigan State Spartans (19-12) and the No. 10 seed USC Trojans (22-10) will meet in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Friday at 9:15 AM. The matchup airs on CBS.
In its most recent game, Michigan State lost at home to Ohio State 68-58, with Joey Hauser (15 PTS, 60 FG%) and Jaden (10 PTS, 38.46 FG%) leading the way.
As college hoops play continues, get ready for the outing with everything you need to know before Friday’s game.
Michigan State vs USC Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Michigan State (-1.5)
- Moneyline: Michigan State (-131), USC (+109)
- Total: 137.5 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Michigan State Betting Info
- Michigan State has put together a 15-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 1.5-point favorites or more, Michigan State has an ATS record of 10-9.
- This season, Michigan State’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 32 chances.
2022 Michigan State Leaders
- A.J Hoggard: 12.5 PTS, 6 AST, 40.8 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (22-for-70)
- Hauser: 14.2 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (68-for-149)
- Tyson Walker: 14.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (55-for-130)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Michigan State vs USC Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Game Time: 9:15 AM ET
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Stadium: Nationwide Arena
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.