The New Orleans Pelicans (34-37) are home in Southwest Division action against the San Antonio Spurs (19-52) on Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. It’s the fourth matchup between these teams this season.
The Pelicans head into their matchup against the Spurs as double-digit favorites. The Pelicans are favored by 13.5 points. The point total for the game is 231.
Pelicans vs. Spurs Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: New Orleans -13.5
- Total: 231
- Moneyline: New Orleans -887, San Antonio +600
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Spurs at Pelicans odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Spurs (+ 13.5)
- Pick OU:
Pelicans 121 – Spurs 110
- New Orleans has come away with 21 wins in the 34 contests it has been listed as the favorite in this season.
- New Orleans has yet to enter a game this year with shorter moneyline odds than -887.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that New Orleans has a 89.9% chance of pulling out a win.
- San Antonio has won 25% of the games this season it was the moneyline underdog (17-51).
- San Antonio has a record of 1-5 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +600 or longer (16.7%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, San Antonio has an implied win probability of 14.3%.
- The 113.9 points per game the Pelicans average are 8.2 fewer points than the Spurs allow (122.1).
- When New Orleans totals more than 122.1 points, it is 15-1 against the spread and 15-1 overall.
- When San Antonio gives up fewer than 113.9 points, it is 12-6 against the spread and 12-6 overall.
- The Spurs score an average of 112.8 points per game, just 0.6 fewer points than the 113.4 the Pelicans give up.
- When it scores more than 113.4 points, San Antonio is 20-11 against the spread and 13-18 overall.
- New Orleans’ record is 26-9-1 against the spread and 27-9 overall when it gives up fewer than 112.8 points.
- The Pelicans are the league’s 16th-ranked scoring team (113.9 PPG), while the Spurs allow the most points per game (122.1) in NBA action.
- The 22nd-ranked scoring NBA team (112.8 PPG) is San Antonio, while the New Orleans squad ranks 15th in the league defensively (113.4 PPG).
- The Pelicans have totaled 38 more points than their opponents this season (0.5 per game on average), while the Spurs have been out-scored by 660 total points (9.3 per game average differential).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- New Orleans’ average implied point total this year is 5.1 fewer points than its implied total in Tuesday’s game (116.9 implied points on average compared to 122 implied points in this game).
- This season, New Orleans has put up more than 122 points 17 times.
- The average implied point total on the year for San Antonio (120.2) is 11.2 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (109).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Pelicans vs. Spurs
- Game Day: Tuesday, March 21, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSNO and BSSW
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).