The No. 1 seed Kansas Jayhawks (27-6, 13-5 Big 12) take on the No. 2 Texas Longhorns (25-8, 12-6 Big 12) in the championship game of the Big 12 tournament on Saturday at 3:00 PM. The winner secures an automatic berth into the NCAA Tournament.
Texas beat TCU 66-60 at home in its last game. Its top scorers were Dylan Disu (15 PTS, 8 REB, 2 BLK, 85.71 FG%) and Christian Bishop (15 PTS, 7 REB, 3 BLK, 55.56 FG%).
Texas vs Kansas Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Kansas (-2)
- Moneyline: Kansas (-137), Texas (+117)
- Total: 142.5 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Texas Betting Info
- Texas has won 11 games against the spread this year in conference play, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Longhorns have covered the spread in a matchup 16 times this season (16-17-0).
- Texas is 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- So far this year, nine out of Texas’ 20 Big 12 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- This season, 16 of Texas’ games have gone over the point total.
2022 Texas Leaders
- Marcus Carr: 15.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 42.2 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (71-for-199)
- Timmy Allen: 10.5 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (2-for-18)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Texas vs Kansas Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, March 11, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: T-Mobile Center
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.