The No. 2 seed Texas Longhorns (27-8) aim to advance to the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament when they meet the No. 10 seed Penn State Nittany Lions (23-13) on Saturday at 4:45 PM.
In its previous game, Texas were winners at home over Colgate 81-61, with Jabari Rice (23 PTS, 2 STL, 57.14 FG%, 7-10 from 3PT) and Marcus Carr (17 PTS, 60 FG%, 4-6 from 3PT) the standout performers.
To prepare for this matchup, here’s what you need to prepare for Saturday’s college hoops action.
Texas vs Penn State Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Texas (-5.5)
- Moneyline: Texas (-242), Penn State (+196)
- Total: 138 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Texas Betting Info
- Texas has registered an 18-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, Texas is 9-10 against the spread.
- Games involving Texas have hit the over 16 times out of 36 chances this season.
2022 Texas Leaders
- Carr: 15.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 43 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (76-for-208)
- Rice: 12.9 PTS, 46 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (58-for-156)
- Timmy Allen: 10.3 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (2-for-18)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Texas vs Penn State Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:45 PM ET
- Location: Des Moines, Iowa
- Stadium: Wells Fargo Arena
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.